Special Community Club Team (SCC) 2019 – 2020
- Work in a team of 2 – 4 volunteers to build new clubs in your area.
- Based on the club saturation study, we encourage these locations:
- Nonthaburi (Bang Yai – Sanam Bin Nam)
- Thonburi (Wong Wien Yai – Tha Pra – Bang Kae)
- Thammasat Rangsit
- Northern and Southern Thailand
- Phnom Pehn
- Other areas (Feel free to suggest)
- Find a free meeting venue or one with a reasonable price.
- Plan to conduct at least two meetings per month.
- Have strong determination and commitment to bring Toastmasters’ benefits to the communities.
- Charter the clubs before the end of March 2020 to be awarded and recognized.
- Brochures, Leaflets
- Online PR
- How to Build a Toastmasters Club Manual https://www.toastmasters.org/resources/how-to-build-a-toastmasters-club
- How to Sponsor a New Club Manual https://www.toastmasters.org/resources/how-to-sponsor-a-new-club
- New Club Mentoring Matters Manual https://www.toastmasters.org/resources/new-club-mentoring-matters-ppt
- If all charter documents and payments are submitted before the end of March 2020, you will receive a 50% discount on your Annual Conference ticket. (Not refundable nor transferable)
- VIP seating during the District 97P Annual Conference 2020 for all programs
- Chance to be a Club Officer of the new club
- Receive direct special training from professional trainers
- Certificate of achievement from District 97P
- Letter of recognition to your organization (if requested)
- Chance to work on the District Leadership team
- Earn your club sponsor, mentor, and/or High Performance Leadership credit
Email your membership information and your interested location to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 November 2019