Come 21 August 2016, we set a special meeting to 1. Give time for new members to start their speech project, 2. Give time for old members to climb the project ladder to make them competent evaluators, 3. Give chance for members to take meeting roles, 4. To test a possible increase of meeting frequency from twice to thrice a month.
This meeting will be called The Speech Marathon. It will be a day of a variety of speeches from our members. Guest Toastmasters from other clubs are also welcome, if you happen to know one, let him communicate with us.
What’s in it for you?
1. You will get to know other members better through their speeches and stories.
2. Learn from the speaking styles of speakers which you can apply on your future speeches.
3. Learn from the evaluations which may be relevant to you and your future speeches.
4. Observe how roles are done or take meeting roles to develop your leadership skill and boost your confidence.
5. The speakers will appreciate your presence and applause.
Join us on 21 August, 1:00-3:00pm, at Chiang Mai Orchid Hotel.
Don’t hesitate to contact me here, Tony (0917753828), or Kethie (0954504441) if you want to:
1. Deliver a speech (there are only 4 slots left. First come, first serve basis).
2. Take a meeting role (time keeper, ah-counter, personal evaluator. First come, first serve basis).
You can use our google drive link to book the role. Make sure to put 21 August on the date.
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSfslgTxNCWjwHRs7RFdCPWQ SOe3LEOg8Ek-wV12Nl8xWf9CHQ/ viewform
Thank you TMs and looking forward to seeing you on 14 August at our regular meeting, and on 21 August at our Speech Marathon.